Old time bloggers have recently been doing “About me” posts. Seeing that I am just starting out this is the perfect opportunity for this post.
* I am a girly girl. Until recently if you asked me about my favourite colour I would have said pink! I love pretty, beautiful and feminine things. Do not however mistake me for the type that dresses up. I am more the jeans, tshirt and sneakers dresser.
* My poor mind is only logical and not artistic. Oh how I wish I was more creative. We can’t have it all!
* Due to above mentioned fact I am generally not very good in anything that involves me actually doing said action vs thinking. I can’t cook or play a sport at all.
* The only sport I am super passionate about is tennis. I flew to Paris to watch the Roland Garros finals and it was magic.
* I work as an actuarial analyst consultant and currently completing my exams.
* Reading books make me happy. There is nothing I love better than spending time in a book store picking out a new story to delve into.
* I was diagnosed with Lupus at the age of 21 and I am trying to learn to cope with it. It is always scary and mostly painful. Some days are good and some days are a real battle for me.
* I have travelled to Rome, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. I can’t wait to see whats next in store for my travel adventure.
* Heights terrify me. I will still brave the rollercoasters but bungee jumping and skydiving is not happening ever.
* I love cheesy horror movies. Yes, they are predictable but they are truly funny if you don’t get scared.
* My OCD nature extends to germs and damaged items. I obsess over dents and scratches on my possessions. When I have read a book it still looks brand new. Cracked book spines and dog ears drive me insane!
* I am abit of a competition whore. I love the thrill of winning.
* My hoarding tendencies extend to my perfume collection, old magazines and beauty products.
* I am directionally challenged. I get lost even with a GPS and do not ever ask me to read a map. I blame not having done geography at school. That is my story and I am sticking to it.